Lafayette Parish has over 1500 real estate agents. How can you set yourself apart from the rest?
We’ve already discussed laying a solid foundation, being consistent with your branding, and avoiding rookie mistakes. A critical factor in your success will be choosing the right brokerage for you.
Keaty Real Estate is the largest locally-owned and operated brokerage in Acadiana. We may or may not be your perfect fit, but to help you in your due diligence, here is how we measure up to the rest.
Here are some stats to help you picture where you want to be through your journey.
- In 2018 there were approximately 6,000,000 homes sold.
- As of July 2019, there are 1,383,010 Realtors nationwide. That is an average of 4.3 homes sold per Realtor.
- At Keaty, our average sales are 15 homes per Agent, including the agents with one year and less experience.
- With the average Realtor working 35 hours per week, the strategic teamwork and processes we put into place result in 250% more homes than the average agent.
- Keaty’s agents earn approximately $60,000 – $65,000 annually, whereas the National Average (based on Forbes data) is $41,289
- At 60K this is 31% higher
- At 65K this is 36% higher